LBCCD Board of Trustees Special Meeting
The Long Beach Community College District Board of Trustees will hold a Special Board Meeting with Closed Session at 5 p.m. and Open Session at 5:30 pm., on Wed, July 21. This meeting may be viewed online at www.LBCC.edu or www.YouTube.com/LongBeachCityCollege.
At this time, draft items to appear on the agenda will include matters pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic response:
- Reopening Taskforce Steering Committee Structure
- Re-engaging Students Impacted by the Pandemic
- HEERF Funds Update
- Mask Wearing and Campus Safety Protocols
- Vaccination Considerations and Options
As these topics may be of particular interest to you as an LBCC employee or student, you may submit your public comments via email or voicemail, with a time limit of three minutes per comment. Public comments are limited to three minutes per speaker, but no more than 20 minutes will be allowed per subject.
Comment submissions for the July 21 special meeting can be made in two ways:
- By sending an email to boardcomments@LBCC.edu by 2:00 pm PST. on Wed, July 21, 2021. In your email, please provide your first and last name; and the agenda item/number you would like to comment on within the subject title.
- Recorded on voicemail by calling (562) 938-4700 to record your statement before 2:00 pm PST on Wed., July 21, 2021. Please be sure to include your first and last name, and the agenda item/number in your three-minute statement.
Submitted emails will be read and voicemails will be played at the July 21, 2021 meeting.
The final agenda for the July 21 meeting can be found 24 hours prior to the meeting on the LBCC website at: http://www.boarddocs.com/ca/lbcc/Board.nsf/Public.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or email@example.com. If you require sign language interpreting services, or Communication Access Realtime Translation services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 938-4918 at least 5 business days prior to the event. Please note requests are based on provider availability, the more advance notice the better.