$500 Grant Available for Qualified LBCC Students
Long Beach City College knows that many students are experiencing a variety of challenges while continuing their education this semester during the COVID-19 pandemic. We wanted to share a great opportunity for students to receive financial supports through this difficult time.
A recent grant has been made available on behalf of the College Futures Foundation and the Mission Asset Fund offering students $500 in direct financial assistance. Community college students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Must be a current community college student
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units)
- Must have earned at least 24-semester units
- Must have a maximum Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $5,576 or less (eligible for the Pell Grant)
- Must be a recipient of the California College Promise Grant fee waiver
How to Apply
To apply for this grant, simply visit the California College Student Support Fund application here and answer the questions to the short application. Qualifying students should hear back within 1 business day.
Remember to stay focused on your educational goals this semester and please stay safe.
Dr. Mike Muñoz
LBCC Vice President