Apply to be a Student Assistant
The Success Centers are always looking for responsible and dynamic individuals to be Student Assistants to work at our front desks.
How to Apply
To apply to work at a Success Center, please complete our online application.
In order to be hired as a Student Assistant at, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time (12-units) student if you are an undergraduate attending a community college or university
- Submit a completed Employment Application and Availability Form (for the current semester)
- Be interviewed by the appropriate Center supervisor
Once hired as a Student Assistant, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Submit proof of current enrollment as a full-time student
- Complete ongoing training (in the form of an orientation and/or training sessions).
- Attend regular meetings as assigned.
- For new LBCC employees: You must fill out and submit the necessary Human Resources/ Payroll forms before you begin work.
- The hourly rate for student assistants is determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Student assistants can work a maximum of 20 hours per week, subject to need and availability of hours.