Apply to be a Student Assistant
The Success Centers are always looking for responsible and dynamic individuals to be Student Assistants to work at our front desks.
In order to be hired as a Student Assistant at LBCC, you must:
- Be a full-time (12-units) student if you are an undergraduate attending a community college or university
- Submit a completed Employment Application and Availability Form (for the current semester)
- Be interviewed by the appropriate Center supervisor
If you are hired as a Student Assistant, you must:
- Submit proof of current enrollment as a full-time student
- Complete ongoing training (in the form of an orientation and/or training sessions).
- Attend regular meetings as assigned.
- For new LBCC employees: You must fill out and submit the necessary Human Resources/ Payroll forms before you begin work.
- The hourly rate for student assistants is determined by the Human Resources Department. The range is between $10 and $10.75 per hour.
- Student assistants can work a maximum of 20 hours per week, subject to need and availability of hours.