High School Credit by Exam
By creating a partnership and High School Articulation Agreement, eligible High School students complete an exam and procedures to acquire LBCC units.
Confirm with your teacher that you have passed the course and exam within the required range.
Complete the Admissions Application
- Create a CCC Apply Account by clicking “Create an Account”.
- Your CCC APPLY ID is letters and numbers (LBC1234)
- Will be received instantly, via email, after creating an account
- Log into the [LBCC Application] with your CCC APPLY Log-in information and complete a campus application.
- Your LBCC VIKING ID is a seven-digit number (1234567)
- Will be received 24-48 hours, via email, after completing an application
If you already have a Viking ID#, you will need to re-apply for the current term.
Complete the Student Information section of the and submit it to your professor. Articulation agreements are reviewed and updated on an annual basis. Credit can only be claimed for the current academic year.