Info for Students
- If you are sick, stay home and contact Student Health Services (562-938-4210).
- Complete the online Viking Health Screening in the Viking Portal before coming to campus and take a screenshot or printout.
- Parking: Parking passes are not needed in general spaces. However, Parking Services and Campus Safety officers will be monitoring parking areas and will still enforce the ADA, EV, and Staff stalls.
- Wear a face covering and maintain a six-foot distance from others, even if you have received the vaccine.
- Stop by a Health Screening Station when you arrive on campus. You will be asked to show that you completed the online Viking Health Screening, either a screenshot on your cell phone or tablet or a printout. They will scan your forehead to take your temperature. If you are cleared, you will receive a sticker to put on your shirt. If not, you must leave campus immediately.
- Go to the room or office you need to access. LBCC staff will make sure you have a sticker from the health screening station and are wearing a face covering. Hand sanitizer will be available. They will check you in and let you know what to do next.