LBCC Zoom Webinar License
Access & Policies
LBCC owns one webinar license that may be used for large events (over 300 participants). It is available on a first come, first serve basis. Any request conflicts will be sent to appropriate VPs to decide. To request this license for an event, email the email@example.com and we will send you a request form to fill out with your event details.
Please allow 5 business days to request the webinar license keeping in mind it is first come, first serve.
- Only one person can reserve the license in a business day to avoid logistical errors.
- The webinar license is reserved for a full 24 hours to allow time for preparations & testing. More time can be requested depending on availability of the license.
- Please note that during the event, IITS & Communications will not be able to attend and support your live event. Be sure to review all support guides and setting considerations.
If you have questions about settings ahead of time, you can reach out to support you with your preparations:
- LBCC IITS Faculty & Staff Help Desk
- Phone: (562) 938-4357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webinar License Guide
If you need support in communicating this event to the college, please fill out a request form from the LBCC Communications team.