LBCC Communications Team Picks Up Several PR Awards
The Long Beach City College Communications Team in the Public Affairs and Marketing Department captured a series of awards at the statewide Community College Public Relations Organization (CCPRO) conference in April.
CCPRO is a professional development and service organization that promotes excellence in California’s community college public relations departments.
The LBCC team captured several awards at this year’s conference including:
- First place in the Television PSA or ad category for an Ole the Viking Winter Session promotion
- First place in the “manipulated photo” category of an LBCC dance student
- Second place for a series of brochures about academic programs
- Third place for the December issue of the Campus Community newsletter
- Third place for social media management
- Third place for the new athletic Viking logo design