Career Counseling Workshops
My Career Options in the World of Work
Take a career survey and find connections between what you like, work environment, careers, and more! This workshop will be held on the following days.
|Monday, Jan. 31||12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||LAC, A-1097|
- Register for the LAC workshops or PCC workshops by entering your Student ID and birthdate.
- Click on Make an Appointment.
- Find the workshop you want to attend and click on Find an Appointment.
- Click on the asterisk (*) next to the date and time of the workshop.
- Click on Career Workshop and fill in all the necessary contact information, then click Continue.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.