Deadline to apply for the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
Friday, September 27th
The deadline to apply for the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) at LBCC is Friday, September 27th. If you applied for Spring 2020 transfer and indicated you were receiving an ADT, you must apply for your degree by this date.
How to Apply for your Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) online:
- Log into your Viking Oracle Portal
- Under “Degree & Certificate Application” on the top section of your main portal page – Click “Create New Application”
- Select “Associate Degree for Transfer” – Click “Search” and look for your major
- Select “CSU GE” if you are following the LBCC Plan “B” General Education pattern, or “IGETC” if you are following LBCC Plan “C” General Education pattern – Click “Apply” next to the correct major
- If you attended another college or university, have AP credit, or Military Credits, enter the schools or exams. If it doesn’t apply to you, leave blank – Click “Save and Continue”
- Review your contact information – Click “Submit”
Need help applying for your degree?
- Stop by the LBCC Transfer Center
- If you need help applying for your degree, please visit or call the LAC or PCC Career/Transfer Centers (LAC A-1097, 562-938-4670) or (PCC EE-105, 562-938-3916) and ask for an Enrollment Specialist.
If you require accommodations, please contact the Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSPS) at least 72 hours prior to the event at (562) 938-4558 or (562) 938-4833 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require sign language interpreting services, please contact Stephanie Bonales at email@example.com or (562) 938-4918 at least 7 days prior to the event.