The online orientation is mandatory for all new students. Orientation provides an introduction to Long Beach City College and important information about the many educational options at LBCC, general education requirements, graduation proficiencies, and student support services.
To access the online orientation, please refer to the following steps.
- From the LBCC.edu homepage, click on Viking Portal located in the top left corner of the page.
- Log in to your Viking Portal (using your ID number and password).
- Make sure you are under the Loki tab and click on the Viking Student System option.
- On the new page, click on the Student Services tile, which will take you to a new page.
- From the new page, click on My Orientations located to the left of the page.
- Please note, you may choose the English or Spanish version, both will have questions throughout that you must answer and earn a score of 80% or higher to receive credit for the orientation.