What is CCC Apply: It transfer your application information to LBCC and allow us to email you the enrollment information.
Before You Apply on CCC:
- Create an account on CCC to apply
- Helpful to have:
- Social Security Number
- Names and dates (month and year) of all high schools and colleges attended
- Unofficial transcript from high school or pervious colleges for English, Math, and Reading placement
- A valid email address you check often (You will be receiving important information such as your Viking ID to enroll for classes)
- Permanent resident card (if applicable)
After You Apply on CCC:
- Save your CCCID to access LBCC Viking Account.
- You will receive an email conformation from LBCC within 24 hours. (Email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided in your CCC application)
- Email contain important information below:
- LBCC ID
- Enrollment Steps
- Each enrollment process differs for different types of students. Visit Get Started to explore the next steps to help you enroll.
|Semester Term||Application Available||Semester dates|
|Fall Semester 2018||Month Date, Year||August 27, 2018 to December 16, 2018|
|Winter Semester 2019||Month Date, Year|
|Spring Semester 2019||Month Date, Year|
|Summer Semester 2019||Month Date, Year|
|Fall Semester 2019||Month Date, Year|