VN Program Resources
Documents & Learning Tools for Students
We are here to help you succeed in pursuing your academic goals. Check out all the valuable resources and learning tools available for LBCC students.
The mission of the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (Board) is to protect the public. Public protection is paramount to the Board and its highest priority in exercising its licensing, regulatory and disciplinary functions.
- Multidisciplinary center on both campuses for DLA/SLA learning and tutoring.
- Nursing and Allied Health Learning in Lab C-304.
LBCC College Support & Student Resources
Find all the LBCC services and tools available to help you navigate through college life.
- Class Registration Support
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Tutoring Help & Learning Communities
- Campus Services & Student Life
- Degree Planning & Counseling
- Career Support & Job Training
- Strategies for Transfer and Graduation
- Community Resources
- Student Equity Programs, and much more