How to Create Credit & Noncredit Courses
New Course Proposal
- Access and complete the New Course Proposal form on the CEval website.
- Ensure completion and submission.
CTE: Labor Market Information
- Provide the Dean, Career Education with the TOP Code for the program that your course will be placed within to receive LMI data.
- Labor Market Information should demonstrate a need for employment related to the course in its program.
CTE: Advisory Committee Minutes
- If you need assistance with the creation of an Advisory Board, or the scheduling and recording of the minutes of meetings, contact the Director of Workforce Development.
- Highlight the motions and votes that directly link to the creation of the program.
ADT: Transfer Model Curriculum (TMC)
- Access the most current TMC from the Chancellor’s Office website.
- Use the TMC to ascertain the areas your course aligns with and fulfills. Collaborate with the CEval Subcommittee Chair and Dean, Academic Affairs, and the Articulation Officer.
- To be considered for upcoming CEval meetings,
submit the following to the subcommittee chair:
- Departmental Discussions
- Approval Sheet
- Completed New Course Proposal
- CTE: Advisory Minutes
- CTE: Labor Market Information
- To be considered for upcoming CEval meetings, submit the following to the subcommittee chair: