LBCC Viking Volunteer Program
Welcome to the Viking Volunteer Program (VVP)! Volunteering helps connect students, clubs and organizations to the community through service. The VVP provides information for volunteer opportunities throughout the campus and surrounding community.
- Make a difference across the LBCC campus and community
- Enhance your college experience
- Earn service hours while building your resume
- Complete service hours for a chance to earn medals, awards and honors with LBCC
- Explore major and career options in a variety of fields
As a Viking Volunteer, students will make a positive impact while addressing issues related to civic engagement, environmentalism, and social services support.
Register Today to be a Viking Volunteer!
All LBCC students can participate and record service hours if they meet the following requirements:
- Be a Current Long Beach City College Student
- Be enrolled in at least 3 units of college course work (unless otherwise approved by the advisor; non-credit courses etc.)
- Access the online form below
- Fill out the Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless/Photo Release Agreement
- Upload the Waiver and submit the form
- Your registration form will be reviewed and if it is complete within 1 week an email invitation for the online membership portal will be sent to you
- If there is incomplete or missing information in a registration form you will be contacted by the advisor directly