Academic Computing Centers
Computer labs and printing services
The Academic Computing Center provides LBCC students and faculty with computer labs for lectures, assignments, and tutoring. Our computers are installed with all the necessary software to meet your academic needs, including Microsoft Office and more.
The Academic Computing Centers are located on the LAC and PCC campuses in L-251 and LL-122 respectively. You will need your LBCC Student ID number to sign in and a current photo ID is required to check out any materials.
No appointment is necessary.
- Long Beach City College’s computers are for academic purposes only. All computer use, including the Internet, is monitored by the District.
- Noise in the lab must be kept to a minimum; if you are listening to anything you must use headphones. Headphones are available for checkout at the reception desk.
- Food and drinks of any kind are not allowed in the computer lab or around any computer workstations.
- All work left on the computer will be automatically deleted when the computer shuts down. Please save your work to your own storage device as you work and before you leave the lab.
- LBCC is not responsible for the loss of any data that may occur.
- Students who act in violation of these policies, the LBCC Standards of Student Conduct, or the LBCC Acceptable Use Policy will lose their computer privileges and be asked to leave the lab.
Print, Scan & Copy Services
Print, Scan, & Copy Services
Standard Printing and Copying
All computers in the library are connected to the printing stations located throughout the library. The cost of the services can be seen in the following chart.
Bills, coins, and debit/credit cards are accepted. LBCC staff is not able to provide change for students who need printing or copying services.
|Black & white page||$0.10/page||$0.10/page|
Scanning paper to a digital file is free in both Academic Computing Centers. Ask a staff member to help you get set up if you haven’t used the scanner in the lab before.