CVC Exchange Student Withdrawals & Refunds
What are the drop deadlines for CVC Exchange courses?
Drop deadlines for dropping a class can be found under Important Class Registration Deadlines.
Visit LBCC Admissions & Records for more information.
How do I drop a class in the CVC Exchange?
To drop a class, go to your CVC Profile and sign in with your home college credentials.
Once you have signed in, you can drop the class by going to your profile Dashboard.
- Select the Drop Class button next to the class you wish to drop. (This will open a Drop Notification screen with the drop deadlines.)
- You must select the Drop Course button from the pop-up screen that appears.
- Refresh your Dashboard and the course should appear in the Dropped Classes field at the bottom of your screen.
If you encounter any issues with dropping the class, email email@example.com.
CVC Exchange Student Refund Policy
Students with a credit balance (displayed as a negative number) must submit a Refund Request Form (located on the sidebar). All requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Students MUST drop their classes by the refund deadline in order to be reimbursed.
- Refunds will NOT be authorized for drops or withdrawals occurring after the deadline date.
- Refunds will go back to the original credit card used. If the card has been purged, a refund check will be mailed to you.
How do I obtain a refund for my CVC dropped class?
If you are enrolled as a student through California Virtual Campus-OEI, you will need to drop the unwanted class by following the CVC-OEI process. (For assistance, please visit the CVC-OEI website.)
How do I apply for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)?
If you would like to be considered for a California Promis Grant (Fee Waiver) of your CVC course, please add LBCC to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). LBCC school code number is 001219.