EOPS Student Responsibilities
For New & Continuing Students
A new student would be considered a student that is attending LBCC but has never participated in EOPS. A continuing student is a student that has continuously participated in EOPS with no breaks between semesters.
- Complete and submit an EOPS Application. Visit how to apply for EOPS for more information.
- Complete the EOPS New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Must be registered in 12 units or more (less with ¾ waiver, reduced load letter, or NextUp)
- Develop a Comprehensive Education Plan with an EOPS counselor
- Meet with an EOPS Counselor 3 times per semester
- Adhere to the .