Remote/Online Teaching Resources
The COVID Response team has been gathering resources to make the transition to remote/online teaching easier for all. We are committed to providing quality instruction and have included resources regarding pedagogy and online best practices.
For Remote/Online Student Services: Website for students
WHAT’S NEWLY ADDED
>> Added SUMMER
New resources and content added to the following pages:
- LBCC Online Teaching Certification
- Canvas Resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Faculty Support Services
>> Added MAY
Online Teaching Certification & Resources
- LBCC Online Teaching Certification Self-Enrollment [PDF] – Steps on how to self-enroll into our Teach Online Seminar 3.0
- LBCC Growing with Canvas Self-Enrollment [PDF] – Steps on how to self-enroll into our Growing with Canvas course.
- Online Teaching Certification Waiver Form (online submission) – Note faculty will log into LBCC Office 365.
- Online Teaching Certification FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- LBCC Online Teaching: Start of Semester Checklist [PDF]
- LBCC Online Teaching: Self-Reflection Guide [PDF]
Tableau Dashboards (for Deans & Dept Heads)
- Distance Learning Certification Tracker – Tableau Dashboard
- Canvas Utilization Tracker – Tableau Dashboard Tracking Canvas Usage
>> Added APRIL
- Focus on the Basics: Doing Online Teaching Well
- Search the Canvas Guides – Find answers to common questions
- COVID-19 Canvas Resources - Tips for teaching and learning online
- Canvas LMS 24/7 technical support:
Website | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (833) 300-3469 (for Faculty) | (844) 602-6284 (for Students)
- STHD Syllabus/Canvas blurb for Online Students: Found Here
- LBCC Canvas Course Homepage Template – LBCC guide & steps to importing our homepage template into your course.
- [SITE] Canvas Video Resource – Instructure site with video training on many topics.
- ConferZoom Privacy & Zoom Bombing – View ConferZoom Resources tile here.
- Canvas Utilization Tracker – (for Deans & Dept Heads) Tableau Dashboard Tracking Canvas Usage.