The Searchable Class Schedule provides a complete listing of all
courses offered during any individual term. Cypress College
currently offers instruction in the fall (August-December),
spring (January-May), and summer (June-August) terms. The College
Catalog provides comprehensive information about programs,
courses, services, student rights, and organizational structure
of the college.
- Classes begin August 28
- Classes end December 16
- LAC: Onsite classes meet at the Liberal Arts Campus at
4901 E. Carson St.
- PCC: Onsite classes meet at the Pacific Coast Campus at
1305 Pacific Coast Hwy.
- Partially Online/Hybrid: Classes meet half online and
- Online: Classes are fully online.
- Asynchronous: No scheduled meeting dates and times.
- Synchronous: Scheduled meeting dates and times.
- Offsite: Classes meet at various offsite locations. See
class details for more information.