California Dream Act

If you are a student who is not a US Citizen or permanent resident but is attending college, you may be eligible for financial aid through the California Dream Act. The California Dream Act became law through the passage of two Assembly bills: AB130 and AB131. Both of these bills allow students who meet AB540 criteria to become eligible to apply for state-funded financial aid.