Student Success Committee
The Student Success Committee provides leadership, coordination, and operational direction of the college’s student success agenda based on the Strategic Plan goals and goals included in college plans that address different aspects of student success.
The core purposes of the Committee are to:
- Inquire (engage in collaborative inquiry about student success challenges using local and other data – both quantitative and qualitative);
- Innovate (recommend promising innovative strategies based on collaborative inquiry);
- Institutionalize (recommend criteria for institutionalizing effective programs);
- Integrate (coordinate alignment of student success plans with the Strategic Plan);
- Inspire (communicate to campus groups about progress with student success projects).