The Grants Office collaboratively supports the creation of competitive grant proposals through the following services provided to faculty, staff, and administrators:
- Identify potential funding sources in alignment with institutional needs
- Coordinate across college constituencies
- Support proposal composition and editing based on information provided by content experts
- Ensure proposal adherence to institutional policies and priorities
- Support development of accurate budgets that align with funder’s guidelines
- Provide guidance on the completion of pre-award forms
- Coordinate with LBCC Foundation, if applicable
Individuals are not able to apply for grants on behalf of the College.
If an individual faculty or staff member submits a proposal, by law they are fiscally liable for any amount awarded.
If you have an idea that needs funding or a grant opportunity you would like to pursue, please contact the Grants Office as soon as possible to ensure feasible completion of the grant.