Evaluate, Implement, Provide access and Support of current and future technologies in order to enhance the learning environment at LBCC in a cost effective manner.
- Execute timely and effective end-user support and technical assistance.
- Provide reliable and secure access to the district’s network which includes data, video and voice communications and assist the campus community in gaining access to these services.
service unit outcomes
- Bring all PNA networked areas to current switched network standards
- Improve the District’s wireless internet coverage and capacity for Faculty, Staff and Students.
- Provide self-help documentation including publicly available knowledge base on services we provide to the campus community.