The LEAD Academy is designed to provide Long Beach City College employees with the tools and knowledge to gain a deeper understanding of overall functions and responsibilities of the college such as:
- History and contemporary issues facing Long Beach City College.
- Institutional goals, dynamics, and culture.
- Organizational structures, governance, and decision making processes.
- Student success initiatives
- Resource Management: Administrative Services & Human Resources
- Communication strategies.
- Team building and collaboration.