LBCC is dedicated to supporting you throughout your academic journey. Our goal is to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. You are our #1 priority!
Who should meet with a Completions Counselor?
- If you have completed 30 units or more at LBCC or at another college or university
- If you will be completing a certificate and only have one semester left
Below are services that we can assist you with:
- Identifying classes needed to complete your degree and/or transfer.
- Identifying classes needed to complete your certificate.
- Help you apply for your Associate degree or certificate.
- If your application for graduation got denied, we will help get you back on track.
- If your application to transfer to a University got denied, we will help you get back on track.